What is the process for configuring the website's URL and domain name?
Configuring your website's URL and domain name in Metro ERP is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to get started:
1) Log in to your admin panel.
2) Navigate to the "Website" module within Metro.
3) Click on "Configuration" and then select "Settings."
4) In the Settings menu, locate and select the "Domain Configuration" option.
5) Here, you can input your desired domain name (e.g., https://www.mywebsite.com) in the provided field.
6) After entering your domain name, click the "Save" or "Submit" button to confirm your selection.