How do I setup pages?
Configuring your website's URL and domain name in Metro ERP is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to get started:
1) Log in to your admin panel.
2) Navigate to the "Website" module within Metro.
Navigate to the website builder module. You can find this module in the "Website" or "Website/Website Builder" section.
3) Click on "Configuration" and then select "Pages."
4) Inside the Pages, you will see “List of Pages”. Click on "Create" button
5) Click on the CREATE button to add a new Page to the database. On the screen, the New Page form page will appear. You must complete the following fields on the form:
6) By selecting the SAVE button after filling out all the fields with the required data, you may verify the page. Along with other page already in existence, the saved page will be shown.