How do I setup blogs?
Configuring your website's URL and domain name in Metro ERP is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to get started:
1) Log in to your admin panel.
2) Navigate to the "Website" module within Metro.
Navigate to the website builder module. You can find this module in the "Website" section.
3) Click on "Configuration" and then select "Blogs."
4) Inside the Blogs, you will see “List of Blogs”. Click on "Create" button
5) Click on the CREATE button to add a new Blogs to the database. On the screen, the New Blog form Blogs will appear. You must complete the following fields on the form:
6) By selecting the SAVE button after filling out all the fields with the required data, you may verify the blog. Along with other page already in existence, the saved page will be shown.
To get more details on how to use the Website Builder, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org