How to use the 'Log note' feature in sales application?
To use the 'Log note' feature in Metro ERP's Sales App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Sales" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) You can either create a new sales order/quotation or open an existing one from the list view.
3) Under the Sales Order or Quotation form, locate the 'Log Note' field. This field is typically used for adding internal notes or comments related to the order.
4) Click on the 'Log Note' field to activate it.
5) Type your note or comment. You can add any relevant information, instructions, or remarks.
6) You can format your note, attach files if necessary, and use available formatting options.
7) After adding your note, click the "Log" button to save the message.
8) The entered note will be saved and associated with the Sales Order or Quotation. You can access it anytime by opening the order and viewing the 'Log Note' field.
To use the 'Log note' feature, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org