How to create duplicates of sales orders or quotations in sales application?
To create duplicates of sales orders or quotations in Metro ERP's Sales App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Sales" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Choose the "Sales Orders" or "Quotations" that you want to duplicate.
3) You can either create a new sales order or quotation and add the products you want, or locate an existing sales order or quotation from the list view.
4) Once you have the sales order or quotation open, look for an option like "Duplicate." This option is typically located in the "Action" button of the sales order or quotation form.
5)Click on the "Duplicate" button. This action will create a new sales order or quotation that is an exact duplicate of the original.
6) The duplicated sales order or quotation will inherit all the details of the original, including product items, quantities, customer information, etc. Review the duplicated document to ensure that it is accurate.
7) If any changes are needed, you can edit the duplicated document as required.
8) After reviewing and making any necessary edits, click the "Save" button to save the duplicated sales order or quotation.
To create duplicates of sales orders or quotations, please do contact us at email@example.com