How can I retrieve the details of sales orders for a specific date in sales application?
To retrieve the details of sales order for a specific date in Metro ERP's Sales App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Sales" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) In the Sales application, click on "Sales Orders" to access the list of sale orders.
4) Look for the filter options at the top of the page. Find the filter field that corresponds to the "Order Date".
5) Enter the specific date you want to retrieve sales orders for. For example, if you want to find orders for September 14, 2023, enter "09/14/2023" in the filter field.
6) After selecting the date, click on the 'Apply' button. This will filter the relevant date.
To retrieve the details of sales order for a specific date, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org