How to create duplicate of the purchase order?
Yes, you can make a duplicate of a Purchase Order in the Purchase app of Metro ERP. Duplicating a Purchase Order allows you to create a new order with similar details, saving time and effort. Here's how you can make a duplicate of a Purchase Order:
1) Open the Purchase app from the Metro ERP main menu.
2) Go to the "Purchase Orders" section.
3) Locate the Purchase Order you want to duplicate from the Purchase Orders list view.
4) Open the Purchase Order by clicking on it.
5) Once the Purchase Order is opened, look for the "Duplicate" button or option.
6) Click on the "Duplicate" button to create a duplicate of the Purchase Order.
7) The system will generate a new Purchase Order with the same details as the original.