How to use the 'Log note' feature in invoicing application?
To use the 'Log note' feature in Metro ERP's Invoicing App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Invoicing" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) In the invoice form or document view, look for an option or button labeled 'Log Note.' Click on it.
3) A text box or pop-up window will appear, allowing you to enter your note. You can type in any relevant information or comments related to the invoice.
4) After entering the note, click the 'Save' or 'Log' button to save the note to the invoice.
5) The note will be logged and associated with the invoice for future reference. You can view or access these notes whenever you open the invoice.
To use the 'Log note' feature, please do contact us at email@example.com