How to create credit notes in invoicing application?
To create credit notes in Metro ERP's Invoicing App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Invoicing" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Inside the Invoicing module, go to the "Customers" menu and then select "Credit Notes."
3) To create a new "Credit Notes", click the "Create" button. This will open a new credit notes form.
4) Fill the credit notes form in details, including the customers, invoice date, due date, payment terms, journal and any additional information.
5) To add invoice lines, go to the invoice lines section, click "Add a Line," select products or services from the dropdown, and enter quantity, unit price, and taxes for each line. Repeat for multiple items if needed.
6) The system will calculate the total amount, taxes, and the final invoice amount based on the invoice lines you've added.
7) Review the credit notes for accuracy, then click "Save" button to create and save it.
8) Next, click the "Confirm" button, and then "Register Payment" to finalize the refund process.
To create credit notes, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org