How do I set up payment terms in invoicing application?
To set up payment terms in Metro ERP's Invoicing App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Invoicing" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Inside the Invoicing module, navigate to the "Configuration."
3) Click on "Payment Terms" to access the list of available payment terms.
4) To create a new payment term, click on the "Create" button.
5) In the form that appears, provide the required details for creating new payment terms. This could include information such as the payment terms, description, due type, number of days, and any additional relevant information specific to creating a new payment term.
6) Once you've entered all the necessary details, click the "Save" button to create the new payment term.
To set up payment terms, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org