How do I set up incoterm in invoicing application?
To set up incoterm in Metro ERP's Invoicing App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Invoicing" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Inside the Invoicing module, navigate to the "Configuration."
3) Click on "Incoterms" to access the list of available incoterms.
4) In the list view of the incoterms, you'll find a "Create" button. Click on it to initiate the creation of a new incoterm.
5) To create a new Incoterm, provide the required details, which typically include information such as the code and name.
6) Once you've entered all the necessary details, click the "Save" button to create the new incoterm.
To set up incoterm, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org