How do I configure different categories for products in Inventory application?
1) Log in to your Metro ERP system using your credentials.
2) Navigate to the Inventory Module.
3) Click on Configuration and then select Product categories.
3) Here, you can view all the product categories that are already available in the Metro ERP system.
4) Click on the 'Create' button to create a new ‘Product category’.
5) Please fill in the required fields and click 'Save' to create a new product category. Note that if you wish to create this as a main category, you can skip the 'Parent Category' option.
6) Click ‘Save’ button to save new ‘Product category’.
To configure different categories for products, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org