How to use the Default Quotation Validity in sales application?
To use the default quotation validity in Metro ERP's Sales App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Sales" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Start by creating a new sales quotation for your customer.
3) Add the products the customer wants to purchase.
4) Specify the quantity and other details.
5) In the quotation form, you'll find the “Expiration” field for default validity period pre-filled based on the setting you configured.
6) If the default validity is appropriate, no further action is required.
7) If you need to extend or shorten the validity for this specific quotation, you can manually adjust the date.
8) Once the quotation is ready, you can send it to the customer for their review.
9) The quoted validity period will be communicated to the customer.
To use the default quotation validity, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org