How to create a customer in sales application?
To create a customer in Metro ERP's Sales App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Sales" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Inside the Sales module, navigate to "Orders" >> "Customers," and begin by creating a new customer.
3) Click on the "Create" button to add a new customer or partner.
4) Fill in the customer's details, including their name, contact information, and address.
5) You can also include additional information such as email, phone number, and billing address.
6) In the sales-related information section, you can set the default payment terms, pricelist, and salesperson for the customer.
7) After entering all the relevant information, save the customer's details.
To create a customer, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org