How to use payment terms in RFQ?
To use payment terms in Metro ERP's Purchase App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
3) Start by creating a new RFQ or purchase order.
4) In the RFQ or purchase order form, you'll find a field labeled "Payment Terms." Click on this field to select the payment term you want to apply to this order.
5) A dropdown list will appear, showing the payment terms you have configured. Select the appropriate payment term for this order.
6) The payment term you selected will now be associated with this order. Review the other details of the order to ensure they are accurate.
7) Once the order is confirmed, you can generate a bill. The payment term you selected will determine the due dates for the bill.
8) When you view the bill, you'll notice that the Due Date is automatically set based on the payment term.
To use payment terms, please do contact us at email@example.com