How to send a RFQ to a vendor via email?
To send a RFQ to a vendor in Metro ERP's Purchase App, follow these steps:
1) Navigate to the Purchase module, and either create a new RFQ or open an existing one that you want to send to the vendor.
2) Make sure you have entered the correct vendor details and products/services in the RFQ.
3) Once you're ready to send the RFQ, look for the "Send by email" button. This button is usually located at the top of the RFQ form.
4) When you click the "Send by email" button, a window will appear where you can select the email template to use for sending the RFQ. Application provides default email templates, or you can create custom templates as needed.
5) Review the content of the email. The template might include placeholders that will be filled with information from the RFQ, such as vendor name, quotation number, and product details.
6) You can customise the email's subject and body if necessary. Some email templates allow for customization to ensure a personalised message to the vendor.
7) After verifying the email content, click the "Send" button. Application will generate the email using the selected template and attach the RFQ document.
8) After sending, you can check the status of the email. Application will typically display whether the email was sent successfully or if there were any issues.
9) It will change state as “RFQ Sent.”
To get more details to send a RFQ to a vendor, please do contact us at email@example.com