How to create a RFQ in purchase app?
To create a quotation in Metro ERP's Purchase App, follow these steps:
1) Once logged in, navigate to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or by using the application menu.
2) Inside the Purchase module, you will see “Requests for Quotation(RFQ)”.
3) To create a new RFQ, click the "Create" button. This will open a new RFQ form.
4) Select the Vendor and add the products or services you're quoting. Click on "Add a product" to add a product from your product catalog. Enter the desired quantity, unit price, and other relevant information.
5) Fill in the Other information like payment terms, any additional notes or terms and conditions.
6) Once you have filled in all the necessary details, click the "Save" button to save the RFQ.
To get more details on how to use the Purchase module, please do contact us firstname.lastname@example.org