How to create a purchase order from the RFQ?
To create a purchase order from the RFQ in Metro ERP's Purchase App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Inside the Purchase module, you'll see a list of existing RFQ’s.
3) Find the RFQ you want to convert into a purchase order and click on it to open record.
4) In the RFQ form, you should see a button labeled "Confirm Order" or a similar option. Click on this button to convert the RFQ into a purchase order.
5) It will change state as “Purchase Order.”
To create a purchase order from the RFQ, please do contact us at email@example.com