How to configure product variants in purchase application?
To configure product variants in Metro ERP's Purchase App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Inside the Purchase module, find the "Products" menu. This is where you manage your products.
3) Click on the "Create" button to create a new product template.
4) A product template is a general category that defines the common attributes of the product.
5) Enter a name for the product template.
6) Set the product type (e.g., Storable Product, Consumable, Service).
7) Configure other details like product category, sale and purchase information, etc.
8) Scroll down to the "Variants" section and enable "Create Variants."
9) Choose the attribute by which you want to create variants (e.g., Size, Color).
10) Define the attribute values (e.g., Small, Medium, Large).
11) Application will create product variants based on the selected attribute values.