How can I get report for RFQ or purchase order?
To get a report for RFQ or purchase order in Metro ERP's Purchase App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Depending on whether you want to generate a report for a RFQ or a purchase order, click on either "Request for Quotation" or "Purchase Orders" inside the Orders menu.
3) Find the specific RFQ or purchase order for which you want to generate a report. Click on it to open.
4) In the details view of the RFQ or purchase order, click on "Print". There you can find reports.
5) This will generate the report in PDF and usually open it in a new browser tab. You can then download the report to your system.
6) In the newly opened tab, you can print the report using your browser's printing functionality or save it to your system using the download/save option provided by the browser.
To get a report for RFQ or purchase order, please do contact us at email@example.com