How to add multiple Cashiers to the POS?
1) Go to Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale.
2) Edit the selected the POS. Check the field ‘Authorised Employees ‘ as True.
3) Allow the Employees whoever acts to perform the operations in the POS.
4) Click on ‘Save’ to update the changes.
5) Open the POS session and select one from the Cashier list. Enter the PIN (If enabled) This person will becomes the one who uses the Cash Register.
Note: In order to create new employees, login as ERP Admin and create the Employee from the Settings > User list. Go to Employees > select the Employee. Open the form and click on ‘HR Settings’ tab, allocate the PIN to the Employee.
To get more details to log in to the system, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org