How can I update the quantity of an product in inventory modules when it's restocked or sold?
To update the quantity of an product in Metro ERP's Inventory App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Inventory" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Inside the Inventory module, look for the "Products" menu. This is where you can manage your products.
3) Click on the product for which you want to update the quantity, then click on the 'Update Quantity' button to update the product quantity.
4) Fill in the details for the product, such as 'product name,' 'location,' and the new 'on-hand quantity' you want to update.
5) Click the "Save" button to update the quantity.
To update the product quantity of inventory application, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org